The MSR Trail Lite Pot is a pot for cooking up a tasty backcountry meal. The hard-anodized aluminum keeps weight low and the tall design helps save space. Pack your mug, utensils, even a small stove inside, then lock the lid with the handle before popping it into your pack. It’ll be ready to boil water when you’re hungry, or perhaps just a hot tea or coffee to warm up on a chilly mid-afternoon break.
- Lasting: Quality hard-anodized aluminum construction delivers scratch-resistant durability you can trust.
- Efficient: Optimal thickness delivers light weight and disperses heat more evenly.
- Compact: Offers capacity for two in a space-saving design that slips easily into smaller packs.
- Packable: Room to nest mugs and utensils, or a small stove; folding/locking pot handle.
- 1.3 L: Weight – 7.1 oz, Dimensions – 5.7 x 6.0 x 4.0 in