If you’re still car camping or base camping in the frontcountry with your backpacking pad, introduce yourself to the luxurious and roomy BaseCamp sleeping pad. This warm and comfy pad features 2 inches (5 cm) of premium self-inflating foam, offering campers a 6.0 R-value for better nights under the stars. Thoughtful face fabrics are light and soft for your comfort. The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the BaseCamp is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a go-anywhere stuff sack.
- Thoughtful Fabric: Light, soft fabrics make this mattress exceptionally comfortable.
- Thick: 2 inches (5 cm) of thickness provides a high level of warmth and support.
- Premium Self-Inflating Foam: Solid foam creates a warmer and more stable BaseCamp. Compressible foam core expands when unpacked for easy self-inflation.
- Durable: Sturdy, classic design provides an outstanding value.
- WingLock™ Valve: As dependable and backcountry-ready as our classic valve, the WingLock valve is as easy to use as a water bottle cap and offers three times the airflow rate of a classic valve. A larger opening and one-way check valve allow for easy setup while a simple twist of the wings allows air to escape when it’s time to break camp.
- Stuff sack included
- R-Value 6.0
- Weight: 3 lbs. 6 oz.
- 25″ x 77″ x 2″
- Stuffed: 25″ x 9″