Tough as nails, NRS custom-manufactures their 1″ Tie-Down Straps to a tensile strength of 1500 lb, then dips them in UV-blocking solution so they won’t wither away and flake-out after one season of use. Die-cast aluminum buckles cinch down and apply pressure across the entire width of the strap when you secure your craft to roof racks or trailers, while the length of each strap is woven right into the webbing as to remove any guesswork when choosing the right size for the job.
- Burly cargo straps for any and all water-bound activity
- Polypropylene material is ultra-tough and UV-resistant
- Buckles use steel springs for a stronger, more secure grip
- Waterproof tag gives you a place to write your contact info
- Length is woven right into webbing for precise use
This strap is sold as a pair.