Top shelf optics in a compact, rugged housing. Designed from the ground up as the perfect travel binocular, able to keep up with any adventure. Bright colors so you won’t misplace them – or look like a spy.
- The Standard Issue 8×25 and 10×25 redefines compact binoculars – by packing Swiss optical engineering in your palm. Using the highest grade optics we could source: authentic Bak4 Prisms and Fully Multi Coated lenses, this binocular provides a bright, wide field of view, wherever you go.
- Whether it’s a rogue wave, a kayak flip, or a spilled beer at the ball game, the Standard Issue is ready. Submersible for 30 minutes in up to 3 feet of water, meeting IPX7 waterproof criteria, Nocs dare to go.
- Each Nocs binoculars has 6 pieces of glass in both cylinders, each piece layered in anti-reflective coating with a low refractory index. Each surface is coated with multiple layers, for a crisp, bright image, and color clarity to the edge of the field of view.
- It’s true, the ridges on the product look nice, fit well in small and large hands alike, and provide plenty of grip – and it also doubles to protect the optics from impact by dissipating impact force. Patented.
- Weighing in at 11.85oz (336 g), the Standard Issue is there when you need it and disappears when you don’t. Not literally, although we hope to invent disappearing binoculars someday. In the meantime, travel light with Nocs.
- With a medical grade O-ring assembly, and injected with inert nitrogen gas, these binoculars will never fog up in the field, guaranteed.
- Waterproof (IPX7) + Fogproof (Nitrogen sealed O-rings)
- Wide Field of View
- Fully Multi Coated Lenses + BaK4 Roof Prisms
- Rugged Impact Absorbing Housing + Scratch Resistant Lenses
- Twist Up Eyecups, compatible with glasses