Cook twice as many of your favorite campfire treats in the Double Cast Iron Camp Cooker. Made from durable cast iron, this Double Cast Iron Camp Cooker from Coghlan’s offers a convenient way to toast sandwiches, grill meats, and cook delicious desserts over an open fire or nestled between coals. The Camp Cooker has a two-part hinge and wooden handles that unscrew making cleaning easy and it can also be broken down during transportation. The cast iron comes pre-seasoned, so it features a non-stick finish that needs to be renewed after each use. Features a stay cool wooden handle that is easy to use and latches together with an S hook around each handle. The cast iron plates are heat resistant and will not melt when used over an open fire.
- Great for making perfect pies, sandwiches, or grilling meat.
- Nests in the coals for easy cooking
- Break-apart hinge design allows for easy cleaning
- Instruction and recipe book included.
- Handle Length: 20.4″ (52 cm), complete length with handles: 26.7″ (68 cm).
- Weight: 4.2 lbs. (1.9 kgs.).