Like your own bed in the backcountry! The Dream Island 35° eliminates the need to zip two bags together, so there’s nothing keeping you apart from your cuddle bug at camp. The Pad Cinch System makes connecting two pads or securing a doublewide pad easier and faster than ever. Now with a full zip off option, you can use the top quilted layer like a comforter or zip together to create a single bag when camping solo. Insulated with recycled FireLine™ MAX synthetic to maximize comfort, loft, and warmth, the Dream Island is more versatile for the most comfortable sleep experience for two.
- Adjustable to a variety of pad sizes. The self-equalizing drawstring easily connects bag to pad and the middle securement strap provides extra stability.
- Integrated pad coupler secures two single pads side-by-side
- Ultimate comfort and additional hand warmth with hand tuck pockets at the top of bag
- Improved shell fabric and lining with PFC-free water-repellent finish
- Easily un-cinch the hood with one hand using low-profile cordlock
- Seal out drafts by cinching insulated tube along upper hood opening
- Pillow stays in place throughout the night with integrated Pillow Barn
- More wiggle room for your feet with free range footbox
- Anti-snag zippers for a smooth, quick zip. Double zippers for entry from either side of bag or zip off top layer completely to use like a comforter
- No-draft collar, no-draft wedge, and no-draft zipper
- Secure sleeping bag liners with interior fabric loops and easily hang dry or store bag with exterior loops, plus storage sack & stuff sack included
Total Weight:6lbs 1oz | Fill Type:FireLine™ Max | Total Fill Weight:45oz | Compressed Bag Size:13″ x 10.5″ | Stuff Sack Size:L 9″ x 20″ | Max User Height:6′ 6″ | Recommended Pad Size:50″ – 60″ x 78″ | Shoulder Girth:126″ | Hip Girth:118″ | Foot Girth:112″