This black macrame bracelet is hand braided using 100% recycled plastic cord. Designed to represent the tires 4Ocean is recovering from the Osborne Reef, the tire-shaped bezel is filled with verified 100% crumb rubber from tires that their crews recovered directly from the Osborne Reef.
The tire crumb is set into the bezel with plant-based epoxy resin. The outer edge of the bezel is etched with tire-tread detail and the back with 4ocean branding. Every bracelet purchased supports the growth of the Osborne Reef Tire Cleanup and helps protect our coral reefs.
- One pound of trash recovered from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines for every Osborne Reef Bracelet purchased
- Made with verified 100% recycled crumb rubber from tires that our crews recovered directly from the Osborne Reef
- Plant-based epoxy resin holds tire fragments inside the 100% stainless steel bezel
- Tire-shaped bezel cast with tread detail along the edges and 4ocean branding on the back
- Bracelet cord manufactured in China from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic
- Macrame braid style is adjustable for inclusive sizing
- The Osborne Reef Jewelry Collection is your chance to own a piece of ocean conservation history and support the growth of an underwater cleanup operation that will help protect our coral reefs.
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle